Do you want a recipe perfect for a fancy, healthy, and special meal with your loved ones? We got you!
Truffles are high in antioxidants and are a perfect source of fiber, protein, and carbohydrates. There are two kinds of truffles: Black and White Truffles. Black truffles are often heated or cooked to release their aroma and flavor. Meanwhile, white truffles are used for garnishing because of their delicate but distinct flavor.
Ingredients: Black Truffle Sauce, White Truffle Oil, Pasta, Truffle Salt, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Heat a spoonful of black truffle sauce in the pan until roasted. This is so the oil comes out.
- Add a dash of truffle salt to the pan.
- Put the cooked pasta of your choice in the pan. In this recipe, we used fettuccine pasta. Toss the pasta and make sure that it is covered with truffle salt.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with white truffle oil.
Truffles may be considered luxurious. But don’t worry! Just a spoonful of it goes a long way! We can also use it to bring our pasta, pizza, risotto, or fries recipes to the next level!